Children's Long Term Inpatient
for Washington State (CLIP)
The CLIP Program is comprised of four Residential Treatments Facilities
throughout the State of Washington with a total of 91 CLIP beds.
- Individualized evaluations, assessments and care plans
- 24 hours psychiatric & nursing care
- Medication, as needed
- Safe, structured environment
- Crisis stabilization
- Behavior management
- Family, group and individual therapy
- Full educational program on site
- Social work/case management
- Recreational, expressive, and leisure therapy
- Social skills development
- Dietary assessments & monitoring
- Occupational Therapy
- Parent support & advocacy
- Chemical dependency assessments & treatment
The Programs offer the following core
The CLIP Programs are accredited by the Joint Commission on
Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). and are certified
Evaluation & Treatment facilities.
The Residential Treatment Facilities are licensed by the Department of
Health as psychiatric residential treatment facilities.
All CLIP Programs must meet Federal standards for providing psychiatric
inpatient care to children and adolescents.